Forum

Events

Gallery

Clubs

You are here: Forum Index -> Armouring & Weapon Smithing
Visby Coat of Plates

Nathan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:41 am     Visby Coat of Plates Reply with quote

As I promised Matt at the tourney last nite here is a link to a site where the guy has recreated all(?) the Visby COP's.

http://www.hoashantverk.se/hantverk/hoas_rustningar/

Enjoy
Nathan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:23 am      Reply with quote

Matt - I have the book "Armour from the Battle of Wisby 1361" if you want to take any patterns from it. This is an excellent source book for anyone interested in 14th century armour and covers much more than the one battle.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:09 pm      Reply with quote

Thanks guys, that link is great, and yes I would most certainly be interested inexamining that book derek. Have some cousins over here at the moment, so I have to visit them in Northland, then planninga Taupo relted road trip early next week, so not really sure how I would go about examing said book, maybe I could meet you at an SCA training? the domain right? near the observatory?
Inigo

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:34 pm      Reply with quote

Training - Sunday 10:30am

But best to look at the book at my place, where I have a scanner and printer.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: